Six local government units in the Cagayan Valley Region received the No Objection Letter 2 under the Second Additional Financing (AF2) valued at P1 044 361 002 worth of infrastructure support from the Department of Agriculture Philippine Rural Development Project (DA PRDP) during the ceremonial awarding on July 21, 2022, at Savannah Resort Hotel, Angeles City, Pampanga.
The following IBUILD subprojects are:
1. Rehabilitation/Improvement of 12.42km San Juan – Barucboc – Estrada – Dummon Farm to Market Road in Quezon, Isabela cost P139 916 440.24.
2. Rehabilitation/Construction of 8.34km Digumased-Ayod Farm to Market Road (FMR) with Bridge in Dinapigue, Isabela, which cost P232 157 399.18.
3. Rehabilitation of 11.19km Calaocan-Batal Farm-to-Market Road in Santiago City which cost P132 010 579.03
4. Rehabilitation of 8.32km General Aguinaldo-Planas Farm to Market Road in Ramon, Isabela, which cost P120 096 966.775.
5. Proposed Warehouse and Drying Pavement in Ambatali, Ramon, Isabela, which cost P41 654 264.05
6. Proposed Warehouse and Drying Pavement in Burgos, Ramon, Isabela, which cost 17 241 097.97
7. Proposed Warehouse and Drying Pavement in Bugallon, Ramon, Isabela, which cost P44 115 215.58
8. Proposed Warehouse and Drying Pavement in Ramon, Isabela, which cost P31 421 596.76
9. Rehabilitation of 7.24km Quinalabasa-Santa Victoria-Bagong Sikat Farm to Market Road in Naguilian, Isabela, which cost P104,225,911.36.
10. Rehabilitation of Malabing Valley Farm to Market Roads in Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya, which cost P181,521,531.52
Rose Mary G. Aquino, Deputy Project Director for Project Coordination Office 2, said the region got the highest number of subprojects funded under the AF2 in the North Luzon cluster.
“On behalf of Regional Executive Director Narciso A. Edillo, I am congratulating the P/C/MPMIU and all of the team that complied all the documents that had helped a lot in this milestone.”
She also said that behind this success is her team’s effort in facilitating the documents. “I also commend the men and women of RPCO 2 for their commitment and full support.”
Naguilian, Isabela Vice Mayor Isidro Acosta Jr., said they waited six (6) years for this project to come to life. “Thank you to the DA PRDP; we will make sure that we will do our part in the operations and maintenance as our long-term commitment with the project,” he said.
Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya Mayor Romeo Tayaban said that his constituents are happy and grateful for another DA PRDP-assisted project in their town to boost the citrus industry. “Thank you very much to these institutions who are helping us in uplifting the lives of our farmers.”