Checklist of Requirements in View of COVID-19 Incident
- Scanned copy of Official Receipt of Registration
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Registration
- Scanned copy of Business Permit
- Duly accomplished Foodlane/ Food Pass Accreditation Application Form (download here)
- Duly accomplished Foodlane/ Food Pass Reference Form (download here)
- Duly accomplished Statement of Commitment (download here)
- In case of livestock, poultry and by-products, scanned copy of handlers license and accreditation of transport carriers issued by the Bureau of Animal Industry (BAI) and accreditation of meat transport vehicle issued by the National Meat Inspection Service (NMIS)
How & Where:
Accomplish all requirements most preferably electronically and email to email@example.com.
In cases that applicants have difficulty in accomplishing requirements thru online, the Agribusiness and Marketing Assistance Division (AMAD) located at the DA-RFO 02 Regional Government Center Site, Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan welcomes walk-in applicants.
The following table is the directory for the Regional Food Lane Focal Persons and Application Desk Officers if you have further queries:
|Online Focal||Contact Number||Application Desk Officer||Contact Number|
|BERNARDO MALAZZAB||09171691595||MA. ROSARIO U. PACCARANGAN||09175680659|
|ARJIE BAQUIRAN||09353500607||BERNARDO MALAZZAB||09171691595|
|EDWIN DELA ROSA||09173242656|
Kindly refer to information, education and communication (IEC) material for poultry on the following link:
RSBSA stands for Registry System for Basic Sector in Agriculture. The following link provides complete information about RSBSA, how and where to enroll on such registry to be able to avail of interventions from programs and projects of the Department.
What are the Laboratory Services of Department of Agriculture- Regional Field Office No. 02, how and where to avail them?
Refer to the Citizen’s Charter located under the menu Products and Services > Citizen’s Charter > Laboratory Services. Lab services are available at the Cagayan Valley Integrated Agricultural Laboratory inside the Regional Government Center site with geolocation provided under menu About Us > Offices > Regional Field Office > Regional Government Center Site.
Refer to brochures located under menu Publications > Brochures and locate ACEF and ACEF-GIAHEP.
Refer under menu Publications > News > Local > Price Watch.
Who is the Regional Executive Director of the Department of Agriculture- Regional Field Office No. 02?
The current Regional Executive Director of the Department of Agriculture- Regional Field Office No. 02 (DA-RFO 02) is Director Narciso A. Edillo, M.A.Ed. For a list of officials of DA-RFO 02, here is the link: http://rfo02.da.gov.ph/transparency-seal/directory/